Contractor On-boarding (with or without approval workflow)
This is a step in the Contractor Management Software; the system captures the details of the main contractor and contract workers with/without an approval workflow. It has an option of submitting a Gate Pass along with other documents like ID Proof, PF, Insurance, ESI, etc. A Unique Serial number is then created for each laborer. Additionally the system also captures fingerprints and runs verification check for blacklisted labourers.
- Register-wise dynamic screen.
- Option to capture the basic details of the contractor such as Name, telephone number, email address, etc.
- User can also capture the Bank details, GST and Service Tax number, ESIC number, WCP number, etc.
- User can configure Approval Workflow for contractor on-boarding.
Contract Labour On-boarding
This involves the processing of contract laborer information such as photos to address, a manual process would be very time consuming and unmanageable on a large scale. The contract management system makes this process simple and easy to access whenever they are needed. The system has an additional bulk upload feature which allows adding multiple entries in one go.
- Register-wise dynamic screen
- User can view, edit and delete the contract labours from the system
- Capture the basic details of the contract labour like First Name, Last Name, Token or Pass Number, etc.
Safety and Security
Safety and security are key aspects in the functioning of any company, especially while handling a number of employees on a contract basis; these employees have to be properly vetted, if they pose a possible security risk these employees are blacklisted, with the contract management software this can be done with a click of a button.
- Mark a Contract labour or Contractor as black listed with the reason for blacklisting.
- Auto system alert on blacklisted contractor or contract labour on-boarding.
- Approval Workflow can be configured for blacklisting the contractor or contract labour.