Non-Returnable Gate Pass
Non-Returnable Gate Pass is issued when a material that only exits the main gate or only enters the main gate. It is not a two way process. It should also be noted that approval for non-returnable gate pass is mandatory. A non-returnable gate pass can have both inward and outward purposes.
Inward non-returnable gate pass is issued when a material enters the main gate and do not exits the gate. These materials are usually for company's use. Examples are raw materials, consumables, and stationaries for the company are requested.
Outward non-returnable gate pass is issued only when a material exits the main gate. Examples are manufactured goods for sales.
A manual material management system that uses RGP and NGRP faces multiple problems like no data reference, difficulty in computing the quantities, inability to track the materials at every stage and till the end, and minimal or no sharing of information between departments.
How does TP help?
- Track returnable and non-returnable materials
- A multi-level approval system for dispatches and receipts
- Return can be Accepted or Rejected and reasons recorded for the same
- Material Due Date is captured for returnable gate passes
- Role based return approval and acknowledgement
- Track Full and Partial returns, with reminders for pending returns
- Acknowledgement for returns
- Detailed reports on status of materials, contractors and returnable
Sign-up for a Free Live Demo